To our patients and community,
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. We have all been looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines, and we are excited to announce that we are officially open for all services!
We are committed to your safety and want to tell you about the infection control procedures we are following in our practice.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We require that anyone who enters the office wear a mask.
- We ask that you come in for your visit alone so we can minimize traffic in our wait areas.
- When you arrive, please wait outside and give us a call. We will let you know when it is safe to enter.
- Our office will communicate with you before visits to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again and will have your temperature recorded when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, water dispensers and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 914-205-3750.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Greco and the Hartsdale Family Dental Team