Contrary to popular belief, not all orthodontic aligners are made of metal and wire. Invisalign® orthodontic aligners are made from a patented thermoplastic material designed with comfort in mind. If that isn’t amazing enough, they are also removable, ensuring that you won’t have to struggle to eat your favorite foods. Just pop them out for meals, and to re-insert them, just click them into place.
Invisalign is the orthodontic aligner system that can change your life. Listed below are some important benefits they have to offer:
– Invisalign aligners can straighten your teeth, which can improve your oral health and make your teeth much easier and safer to care for.
– Teeth straightened with Invisalign are more likely to deliver proper function for important tasks such as eating and speaking.
– Invisalign aligners can help stop TMJ disorders, bruxism, malocclusions, and other various misalignment issues.
– Invisalign can help repair tooth damage caused by misalignments, stress, and oral accidents.
– Invisalign aligners are fully customizable to ensure the best possible fit for each patient and can be replaced with newer pairs as recommended by your orthodontist.
– To avoid any unnecessary food restrictions, Invisalign can be safely removed for eating meals and reinserted later.
If you would like to stop by Hartsdale Family Dental for an oral examination to see if Invisalign is right for you, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Greco and our team at our office in Hartsdale, New York by calling us at 914-205-3750. Find the time to Invisalign your smile with confidence!